Are you ready to buy or rent a home? Affected by foreclosure, short sale, bankruptcy, liens, judgements, collections, late payments, no credit score, or other credit issues? We have solutions...
In our office we have three programs available. They are specifically designed to assist those families with troubled credit. They are 'The Rental Program', 'The Buyer's Program', and the Rent-To-Own Program. Each program is created to work hand in hand with the other.
The Rental Program is designed for those who only intend to live in the home for a specific period of time such as 12 months or 24 months. Once in your rental home, you can choose to enter the buyer's program where our team of professionals along with local lenders will help you to realign your credit so that it meets the mortgage industry requirements. NOTE: Entering the buyer's program once in a rental is not a requirement - but an option. If interested in learning more, let one of our agents know and we will tell you more.
The Buyer's Program is designed for those who want to buy a home but are unsure how to overcome their credit obstacles to achieve the goal. A team of professionals would evaluate your situation as it is today - and develop a plan that will potentially make home ownership a reality in as little as 90 days. In addition to realignment of your credit, our preferred lenders have special loan programs that allow for lower scores than other lenders. If buying isn't possible within 90 days - our company would work with you until you are ready to buy. It could be six months, twelve months, or more. The program will continue to assist you for as long as you are actively trying to purchase.
The Rent-To-Own program is designed for those who want to buy within the next year or two but need to move now. Instead of renting for 12-24 months and move again into a home that you own, you can choose from our rent-to-own homes and work toward owning it with our team and preferred lenders via credit realignment and special loan programs. This is also a good option if you know your current situation is going to change for the better - such as a pay raise or bonus that is anticipated. You can rent until your situation changes and than go to settlement on your new home.
Each and every client of ours has a unique story and situation, therefore, it is difficult to be real specific and explain how our programs might work for you without obtaining additional information from you. There are three ways to obtain that information, just let us know which method is best for you. We can email you forms to complete and return - within 24 hours, we can usually give you an idea of which program you can qualify for and would be best for you. This is our preferred method. However, we can take information over the phone and process it as well. This method also takes about 24 hours to determine your eligibility within our programs. If you would like to meet one of our team members face-to-face, give us a call or send us an email requesting an appointment. We have time slots available Monday - Saturday every week.
To talk to one of our team members ASAP - please call or text one of the following numbers: (540) 809-7548 or (703) 772-7630 or to get a package and more information - answer the following questions in an email and one of our team members will respond ASAP:
1. What is your name?
2. What is your phone number?
3. What is the best way to reach you? Best time to reach you?
4. Where do you want to live?
5. Do you want to rent, rent-to-own or buy? What is your goal?
6. How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you need?
7. What price range are you looking in? Monthly rent amount? Monthly mortgage amount?
8. What is your total household income prior to taxes?
9. Are you currently renting? If so, How long? How much is the rent?
10. Are you eligible for a VA loan?
11. Do you have monies set aside for deposits and such?
12. Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what kind?
13. What is your target date for moving?
14. How would you describe your credit score? Do you know what the score is?
15. Have you filed for bankruptcy within the past three years? If so, when was it discharged?
16. Have you experienced a foreclosure within the past three years? When was it foreclosed? What is the property address?
17. Do you have good rental history for the past twelve months?
18. Are you currently being evicted?
19. Have you been evicted or had an unlawful detainer filed against you in the last three years?
20. What other information do you consider important when considering your information?
The Petry Team